Hannah’s Hope is a Non-Profit that needs community support. One fun way for your family or organization to help is through our Baby Bottles of Hope Program. Below is a brief plan:
- Recruit at least 12 families / individuals who will purchase baby bottles and fill them with loose change.
- Set date to receive Bottles of Hope and plan a special time of prayer for the offerings and the crisis pregnancy counseling ministry of Hannah’s Hope.
- Pray that women facing unplanned pregnancies will have the strength to choose life and carry their pregnancy; will make healthy, responsible choices for their baby and themselves; and have the courage to make the loving choice of adoption when they believe they will be unable to provide for their child.
- The Hannah’s Hope office has several large baby bottle banks and small baby bottles for individual use that can be borrowed by a church doing this project. Contact our office if this will be of help to you.
- Feel free to choose an alternative date / season to conduct your Baby Bottles project if the November offering date is not convenient in your setting.
For more information, please Read More Here.