You are not alone.
An unplanned pregnancy can create disturbing emotions—guilt, fear, loneliness and despair, to name a few. We understand. We’re here to help you explore options for yourself and your unborn child and to support you in the important choices you make. You are not alone during this difficult time. Our professional counselors are here to listen and to offer choices, including open and closed adoptions, and your legal rights and responsibilities.
Your future can begin today.
Let us help you take that next step in making a life-affirming decision for your child. We can help you discover a plan that best suits your needs and your unique situation. Hannah’s Hope offers free confidential counseling to anyone in need. Call us and receive the care and support you need and deserve during and after your pregnancy.
Hannah’s Hope can aid you in:
- Raising your child, even as a single parent
- Working to strengthen your relationship with your child’s father
- Identifying your financial resources
- Family counseling
- Relieving temporary care for you and your baby while you consider your options
- Adopting your child into a loving, caring home
Click here to contact us about counseling.
“One sought for you a home that she could not provide; The other prayed for a child and her hope was not denied.”-Unknown